Wednesday, June 08, 2011

NBA Finals 2011

As would be expected, I'm, at most, mildly interested in the NBA Finals this year. Really expected the C's and Lakes to square off. Ah well, maybe next year.

But, I can still root for the sub-plots - the Mo-Heat-Oh's fail to live up to the astronomical expectations they set for themselves. The (likely) repeat of the 'fall-short-and-blame-it-on-others' LeBron. (Really - 46 minutes and 8 points??) The sun-setting of a really good PG Jason Kidd. Top 5? Maybe. Here's the list.

Magic Johnson
Oscar Robertson
Bob Cousy
John Stockton
Isaiah Thomas (OW!)

Where does he fit? Top 10 for sure, edging out Steve Nash, Gary Payton, Walt Frazier, and (likely) Deron Williams, Chris Paul, and Derrick Rose.

Can I swap out Isaiah for J-Kidd? I sure could right now. If Mavs win it this year, done and done!

Ciao.

(I promise to post more often)

No comments: