Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Game 1 - Western Semi-finals

Disappointing...but luckily I couldn't see it. Seriously, does Sager look at the stuff the costumer brings him and say "Nope. That one isn't loud enough!" I'm really glad we didn't see the shoes. I might have had permanent eye damage.

And that, folks, is the best of what happened in Game 1.

True, the Lakers had a shot (and the lead in the 4th). I'm not too worried about the series. No way will the Rockets burn that good in the rest of this series. And, the Lakers have a LOT more left than the Blazers did. Lots of nice props for Rick Adelman (who I normally like a lot) but he can't hold a candle to PJ. There will be some nice drama and good ratings for the series. But, I said Lakes in 6 and I'm holding to it.

Why can't I find a clip of Pacman's blowout of Hatton on youtube yet???

Ciao.

No comments: